The hike from Magglingen over the Twannberg ascent and down to Twann is a popular classic. Spectacular views from above, such as the imposing Twannbach river canyon and fairytale lanes of the wine making village Twann make this tour so appealing.
- The gorge is closed.
- The Twannbach Gorge is usually open from April to November.
- Warning: the terrain of the gorge may be very slippery in wet weather.
- There is a total ban on cycling in the gorge.
- Each year maintenance work is undertaken to ensure the footpath remains through the gorge. The funding is partly provided by an entrance fee.
- In Reto's Glas-Atelier (glass factory), visitors will enjoy discovering and observing the work of glassblowers.
- Mr. Blaser offers trekking tours with lamas and donkeys through the Twannbach Gorge.
- Prices per personAdults
- CHF 2.-
- CHF 1.-
- City start