Creux du Van
Noiraigue – Noiraigue
- 14 km
- Ascents | DescentsAscents | Descents
- 896 m | 895 m
- 4 h 26
- Technical | Fitness levelTechnical | Fitness level
- Sporty | Very challenging
A breathtakingly beautiful cirque created from water and ice erosion.
A soaring cliff in the shape of a horseshoe – always recognisable, utterly unforgettable! To reach the astonishing rock arena of Creux du Van, leave Noiraigue on the legendary "14 Contours Trail", the most physically challenging section of this hike. A breathtaking vista awaits you at the summit, before you take the "Single" path to return to your starting point.
- Due to the presence of suckler cows on the pastures on the edge of the Creux du Van / Le Soliat, it is strongly advised not to come with your dog. Livestock can be very aggressive towards walkers accompanied by a dog and safety cannot be guaranteed. The farmers are not responsible for any liability in the event of non-compliance with this preventive measure.
- City start
- Main contact
- Point d'informations Val-de-Travers Place de la Gare 2103 Noiraigue +41 32 889 68 96 email@example.com neuchateltourisme.ch