Neuchâtel Tourist Card
Unique in Switzerland!
1 night = free visit of the Neuchâtel region: museums, public transports, cruises, chairlift, bike rental!
"With the Neuchâtel Tourist Card, your wallet won't often see the light of day"
Your advantages with the Neuchâtel Tourist Card
The Neuchâtel Tourist Card is a free pass that allows each visitor (adults and children) staying at least one night in a hotel, bed and breakfast, holiday apartment & home, group accommodation or camping in the Neuchâtel canton to benefit for free during their whole stay from:
- the public transport system of Neuchâtel canton (train, funicular and bus)
- an entry to 28 museums in the canton
- a cruise on lakes Neuchâtel (South and North shore promenade) and des Brenets
- a 1 day bicycle rental in Neuchâtel or Le Locle
- a ride on the chairlift Buttes-La Robella
How does it work?
- This card is given by the host on the arrival of each customer - valid from check-in until midnight on the day of departure (maximum 15 days).
- It can be used on all Onde Verte zones (except 42 - Les Bois/Saignelégier).
- Only one card is issued per customer, it is nominative and entitles the customer to travel in 2nd class only.
Good to know
Pets and bicycles are not included in this promotion.
The ticket is not valid on night buses (Noctambus) as well as for special or fixed price trips.