Neuchâtel Tourist Card
From the first night, receive the Neuchatel Tourist Card.
Visit the Neuchatel region free of charge: museums, public transport, cruises, chairlift, bike hire!
Your advantages with the Neuchatel Tourist Card
The Neuchatel Tourist Card is a free pass that allows each visitor (adults and children) staying at least one night in a hotel, bed and breakfast, holiday apartment & home, group accommodation or camping in the Neuchatel canton to benefit for free during their whole stay from:
- the public transport system of Neuchatel canton (train, funicular and bus)
- admission to 28 museums in the canton of Neuchatel
- a cruise on lakes Neuchatel (South and North shore promenade, tour no. 102/103/104/105/202/203/206/208) and des Brenets
- a daily bike rental in Neuchâtel or Le Locle
- a round trip on the Buttes-La Robella chairlift
HOW TO RECEIVE THE NEUCHaTEL TOURIST CARD?
This card is given by the host on the arrival of each customer - valid from check-in until midnight on the day of departure (maximum 15 days).
Please contact your accommodation establishment to ensure that you receive this card on arrival.
Good to know
It can be used on all Onde Verte zones (except 42 - Les Bois/Saignelégier).
Only one card is issued per customer, it is nominative and entitles the customer to travel in 2nd class only.
Pets and bicycles are not included in this promotion.
The ticket is not valid on night buses (Noctambus) as well as for special or fixed price trips.