A guided discovery of one of the jewels of the city of Neuchâtel.
After several years of restoration work, the collegiate church shines in new splendour! Learn all there is to know about Neuchâtel's landmark, built of yellow limestone, on a walk peppered with anecdotes and interesting information. The visit takes you from the glowing royal blue vaulted ceiling with its 1600 stars to the monument to the counts and countesses and the beautiful cloister through 8 centuries of fascinating history.
- Private guided tourPer group
- CHF 100.-
- Prices per person (scheduled guided tour)Per person
- CHF 10.-
- Languages: English, French and German
- Maximum 15 people per group
- Public guided tours on Saturday mornings (more information at the bottom of the page)
- Booking required
- Wheelchair accessible