Located on the crest of the Chasseral, the Bois-Raiguel Farm Restaurant offers a range of specialities which include ham on the bone with rösti or the Assiette Chasseral.
Situated at an altitude of 1267 metres (above Les Prés-d'Orvin) in a quiet, leafy setting, the Bois-Raiguel farmhouse will delight lovers of country cooking and cheese. From mid-May to mid-September, Marcel Bühler puts all his know-how into making Gruyère PDO and other cheese specialities. This farm is one of the last three cheese producers on the Chasseral. All the carefully concocted dishes are made using products from the farm (smoked ham, bacon and dry sausage, gentian distillation, bouchoyade fattened with whey from the farm (depending on the season)) and regional products (fondue, cold plate, röstis, Bernese dish).
- From 16 May 2024 to 14 Nov 2024
- Tuesday - Saturday
- 11:00 - 21:00
- 11:00 - 17:00
- Altitude : 1'267 m
- Number of indoor seats : 50
- Number of outdoor seats : 50
- Accomodation : 5 chambres, 10 lits
- Time on foot till the nearest bus station : 1h15
- The farm is closed to visitors during the winter
- Since July 2023, the farm restaurants of the Grand Chasseral have been part of Switzerland's living traditions.
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering