Located on the crest of the Chasseral, the Bois-Raiguel Farm Restaurant offers a range of specialities which include ham on the bone with rösti or the Assiette Chasseral.
The Bois-Raiguel Farm Restaurant is an example of a true “all-rounder” ... Whether making Gruyère d’alpage AOP cheese, distilling gentian schnapps or looking after their B&B guests, the farm is a real working farm and a home.
From 16 May 2019 to 14 Nov 2019
Tuesday - Saturday
- 11:00 - 21:00
- 11:00 - 17:00
Good to know
- Altitude : 1'267 m
- Number of indoor seats : 35 + 60
- Number of outdoor seats : 60
- Accomodation : 5 chambres, 10 lits
- Time on foot till the nearest bus station : 1h15
- The farm is closed to visitors during the winter
- Suitable for families
- Outdoor parking space
- On-site catering