Night walks with dinner at the Val-de-Travers.
"A night walk with a star-studded sky above, the ground gleaming with snow: we saw some trees frosted over in almost mystical shapes, snow tracks left by small and bigger animals, and lots of other little details pointed out to us by our sharp-eyed guide. After arriving at a secluded chalet, we prepared and enjoyed a wonderful cheese fondue dinner together. On the way back, with everyone in great spirits, we listened to the cracking noise of our snowshoes on the frozen snow, while the moon illumined the magical landscape..."
From 15 Dec 2019 to 15 Mar 2020
- 17:00 - 21:00
Good to know
- Departure: 17h, Café des Mines d'asphalte in Travers
- Departures possible from one booked participant, bookings up to 11 a.m. on the same day
- The definite route is decided upon according to the snow conditions, the weather forecast, and the participants (meal preferred at the restaurant, at the chalet, or return before dinner)
- It is necessary to bring good winter attire
- For groups, hikes are possible every day
Prices per person
- CHF 35.-
Children (up to 15 years old)
- CHF 30.-
Rental of snowshoes and sticks
- CHF 20.-