Enjoy the unique experience of a visit of a genuine, world-renowned Swiss watchmaking manufacture.
Embark on a fascinating journey to explore a universe of expertise, precision and passion. As your exclusive tour proceeds, you'll discover many different watchmaking skills and the process of manufacturing a watch: from the design of the movement and the machining of the components to the assembly of the watch.
Friday guided tour (price per person)
- CHF 40.-
Private guided tour (flat rate)
Up to 8 persons
- CHF 400.-
Good to know
- Conditions of entry to the Manufacture: Any person entering the Manufacture must meet the following conditions:
- 1. Present a Covid certificate: the vaccination passport or proof of a negative PCR or rapid antigen test (not older than 72 hours)
- 2. Present the visit confirmation
- 3. Present an identity document
- 4. Take a temperature check upon arrival at the Manufacture
- 5. Wear a surgical mask upon entering the Manufacture and for the whole duration of the visit
- Any person who does not meet these five conditions will not be allowed to enter the Manufacture site and their visit will not be reimbursed.
- Only upon reservation at Neuchâtel Tourism
- Language: French
- Audio guides are available in English, German, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese
- Max. 8 participants
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Private visit from Monday to Thursday morning possible (according to availability)
Links & PDFs