The famous Swiss watch brand Zenith opens its doors to you at its factory in Le Locle. A unique experience!
Situated in the heart of the Neuchâtel mountains, Le Locle is not only home to a magnificent watch museum but also offers enthusiasts the chance to see behind the doors of the Zenith watch factory. On a brand new scenographic tour you can learn about the different jobs involved in watchmaking and the manufacturing process from A to Z, from the design of the movement to the assembly of the components.
Important information: The tour is unsuitable for people with reduced mobility because of the many stairs in the Zenith buildings.
Tour of the Zenith Manufacture
- From 22 Mar 2024 to 13 Dec 2024
- Conditions / supplements
- General conditions
- Manufacture site: the visit includes some walking and is therefore not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Delay: The visit starts at 9:00 am sharp. In the event of a delay, we inform you that the latecomers will not be able to join the visit.
- Unforeseen events: Any unexpected event related to the organization or the intern functioning of the Manufacture may lead to the cancellation of the visit and its refund.
- Meeting place
- Manufacture Zenith, Rue des Billodes 34, Le Locle
- Visitor parking in front of the manufacture.
- 3 hours
- Departure of the visit: 9:00 am
- Meeting time: 8.40 am
- fr (de / en / es / jp / cn with audio-guide)