Enjoy the unique experience of a visit of a genuine, world-renowned Swiss watchmaking manufacture.
Embark on a fascinating journey to explore a universe of expertise, precision and passion. As your exclusive tour proceeds, you'll discover many different watchmaking skills and the process of manufacturing a watch: from the design of the movement and the machining of the components to the assembly of the watch.
- Friday guided tour (price per person)Entrance
- CHF 50.-
- Private guided tour (flat rate)Up to 8 persons
- CHF 500.-
- Only upon reservation at Neuchâtel Tourism
- Important information: the manufacture is closed during the watchmaking holidays
- The visit involves some walking and is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Language: French
- Audio guides are available in English, German, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese
- Max. 8 participants
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Private visit from Monday to Thursday possible (according to availability)
- Pets are not allowed in