Discover an unique site, hidden by the shade of the trees.
A real oasis of peace: amazing gorges, in a part of the city where you'd least expect to find them. The river has sculpted the rock here, and an old 17th-century water mill recalls the pre-industrial era.
- Price for scheduled guided toursEntrance
- CHF 5.-
- Information pavillon open on the 1st Saturday of each month, from May to October. Guided tours at 2.30 p.m.
- Private guided tour on request
- La Maison du Prussien: historical building from the 18th century with gastronomic restaurant
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- Guided tours