Discover an unique site, hidden by the shade of the trees.
A real oasis of peace: amazing gorges, in a part of the city where you'd least expect to find them. The river has sculpted the rock here, and an old 17th-century water mill recalls the pre-industrial era.
- Price for scheduled guided toursEntrance
- CHF 5.-
- Information pavilion open every first Saturday of the month from April to October: guided tours at 14:30
- Private guided tour on request. Languages: English, French and German
- La Maison du Prussien: historical building from the 18th century with gastronomic restaurant
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- Guided tours