The crematorium, stained-glass windows and staircases are to be discovered.
On this guided tour, you'll discover magnificent Art Nouveau decorations that blend harmoniously into the city's buildings: stairwells, stained glass windows, balconies and the famous crematorium, a gem of the 'Pine Tree' style. A successful combination that gives the watchmakers' city its unique appearance.
Good to know
- Access by public transport: bus n° 301, 303, 311 or 312 (stop Théâtre)
- For individuals: guided tour in July and August on Tuesdays at 2 p.m, no booking requested (French and German). Departure: Espace de l'urbanisme horloger, Jaquet-Droz 23
- Guided tours for groups can be booked all year round on request
- Languages: English, French, German and Italian
- Visit on foot and by public transport
Prices per person (Scheduled guided tour)
- CHF 17.-
- CHF 14.-
Children (up to 16 years old)
Guided tour (for groups)
Up to 20 persons per guide
- CHF 235.-