The crematorium, stained-glass windows and staircases are to be discovered.
On this guided tour, you'll discover magnificent Art Nouveau decorations that blend harmoniously into the city's buildings: stairwells, stained glass windows, balconies and the famous crematorium, a gem of the 'Pine Tree' style. The discovery of an Art Nouveau apartment is one of the highlights of the visit. You will be charmed by this successful combination of ornamentation that gives the watchmakers' city its unique appearance.
Prices per person (Scheduled guided tour)
- CHF 17.-
- CHF 14.-
Children (up to 16 years old)
Guided tour (for groups)
Up to 20 persons per guide
- CHF 235.-
Good to know
- Access by public transport: bus n° 301, 303, 311 or 312 (stop Théâtre)
- For individuals: guided tours in July and August on Tuesdays at 2 p.m, recommended registration (French and German). Departure: Showroom "Espace de l'urbanisme horloger", Jaquet-Droz 23
- Guided tours for groups can be booked all year round on request
- Languages: English, French, German and Italian
- Visit on foot and by public transport
- From Monday July 6th 2020, wearing a mask is compulsory on the bus (the visit includes several journeys by public transport) as well as during the visits of Doubs 32 and the crematorium, which are confined spaces. Each participant is free to bring his/her own mask. Masks are also on sale (CHF 1.-/mask) at the tourist office (Espacité 1) and at the Espace de l'urbanisme horloger (Rue Jaquet-Droz 23) for customers who would like to buy one on the spot