The crematorium, stained-glass windows and staircases are to be discovered.
On this guided tour, you'll discover magnificent Art Nouveau decorations that blend harmoniously into the city's buildings: stairwells, stained glass windows, balconies and the famous crematorium, a gem of the 'Pine Tree' style. The discovery of an Art Nouveau apartment is one of the highlights of the visit. You will be charmed by this successful combination of ornamentation that gives the watchmakers' city its unique appearance.
- Prices per person (Scheduled guided tour)Adults
- CHF 17.-
- Seniors, Students
- CHF 14.-
- Children (up to 16 years old)
- Guided tour (for groups)Up to 20 persons per guide
- CHF 245.-
- Access by public transport: bus n° 301, 303, 311 or 312 (stop Théâtre)
- For individuals: guided tours in July and August on Tuesdays at 2 p.m, recommended registration (French and German). Departure: Showroom "Espace de l'urbanisme horloger", Jaquet-Droz 23
- Guided tours for groups can be booked all year round on request
- Languages: English, French, German and Italian
- Visit on foot and by public transport
- Suitable for groups