Experience a magic moment at CHEZ Camille Bloch, the Visitor Center for the Ragusa and Torino brands.
Come to experience a magic moment at CHEZ Camille Bloch in Courtelary, the Visitor Center for the Ragusa and Torino brands in the beautiful region of Chasseral. Far more than just a chocolate museum, CHEZ Camille Bloch will take you on a voyage of flavours and discoveries where you yourself are one of the participants.
You can share key moment in the company’s history, gain direct experience of production and join in interactive experiences by following Le Parcours Découverte. This visit will appeal to all your senses and leave you with an unforgettable gourmet experience.
In L’Atelier you can experience the know-how of Camille Bloch and join a course that is not available anywhere else.
After this, you can drop in to Le Bistrot and discover the sweet delights and beverages made with the company’s products and try some of the region’s specialities. A terrace and an area for games encourage you to relax.
Finally, you come to Le Shop, a real chocolate emporium with a huge assortment of the chocolatier’s wares, including exclusive offers for you to enjoy yourself or give as presents.
From 14 Jan 2020 to 31 Dec 2020
Tuesday - Sunday
- 10:00 - 18:30
Good to know
- Monday: closed, except on public holidays and regional holiday times (Bern/Neuchâtel/Jura)
- Individual guided tours: every Saturday at 1pm
- Closed on 25 & 26 December and 1 & 2 January and 2 weeks in January after Christmas holidays
- 2 minutes on foot from the train station
- 2 reserved parking spaces for visitors with reduced mobility/disabilities
- free parking for 100 vehicles
- 10 parking spaces for tour buses and coaches
- 2 drop-off points
Individual guided tours (every Saturday at 1pm, 1 hour and 30 minutes)
- CHF 27.-
- CHF 23.-
Young (6-16 years)
- CHF 20.-
Prices for groups
Adult, more than 10 in group (price per person)
- CHF 11.-
Child, more than 10 in group (price per person + 1 adult free of charge)
- CHF 7.-
School group of 10 or more
- CHF 5.-
Accompanying school group / children (1 free / 10 school children or young people paying)
Prices per Person ''Parcours Découverte''
- CHF 15.-
Child (6-16 years)
- CHF 8.-
Children under 6 years
- CHF 11.-
Family (1 adult + 3 children / 1 adult + 2 children / 2 adults + 2 children)
- CHF 32.-
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- Animations for children
- Guided tours
- Exhibition / explanations
- Free Wi-Fi
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Charging station for electric vehicles
- Suitable for groups
- Picnic area available
- Air conditioning available