Chocolats Camille Bloch
- DauerRecommended Duration
- 1 h 30
La Chocolaterie à croquer !
takes you on a journey of taste and discovery, a course of which you alone determine.
Come to experience a magic moment at Camille Bloch in Courtelary, The chocolaterie is located in the beautiful region of Chasseral. Far more than just a chocolate museum, Camille Bloch will take you on a voyage of flavours and discoveries where you yourself are one of the participants.
You can share key moment in the company’s history, gain direct experience of production and join in interactive experiences by following Le Parcours Découverte. This visit will appeal to all your senses and leave you with an unforgettable gourmet experience.
L'Atelier offers you a moment of sharing and discovery. In the company of one of our chocolate makers you will make your own Ragusa, Torino or liqueur sweets.
After this, you can drop in to Le Bistro and discover the sweet delights and beverages made with the company’s products and try some of the region’s specialities. A terrace and an area for games encourage you to relax.
Finally, you come to Le Shop, a real chocolate emporium with a huge assortment of the chocolatier’s wares, including exclusive offers for you to enjoy yourself or give as presents.
- ESCAPE GAME "The Secret of the Golden Hazelnut"Price 1-4 persons (Discovery Trail entrace included)
- CHF 99.-
- Prices per Person ''Parcours Découverte''Adult
- CHF 15.-
- Child (6-16 years)
- CHF 9.-
- Children under 6 years
- Student/pensioners/disabled persons
- CHF 13.-
- Family (1 adult + 3 children / 2 adults + 2 children)
- CHF 40.-
- Individual guided tours (every Saturday at 1pm, 1 hour and 30 minutes)Adults
- CHF 27.-
- CHF 23.-
- Young (6-16 years)
- CHF 20.-
- Prices for groupsAdult, more than 10 in group (price per person)
- CHF 11.-
- Child, more than 10 in group (price per person + 1 adult free of charge)
- CHF 7.-
- School group of 10 or more
- CHF 5.-
- Accompanying school group / children (1 free / 10 school children or young people paying)
- Monday: closed
- Special closure : see the updated schedule on the link below
- 2 minutes on foot from the train station
- 2 reserved parking spaces for visitors with reduced mobility/disabilities
- free parking for 100 vehicles
- 10 parking spaces for tour buses and coaches
- 2 drop-off points
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- Animations for children
- Guided tours
- Exhibition / explanations
- Free Wi-Fi
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Charging station for electric vehicles
- Suitable for groups
- Picnic area available
- Air conditioning available
- Public transport
- Chocolats Camille Bloch Grand-Rue 21 2608 Courtelary +41 32 945 13 13 email@example.com camillebloch.ch