Immerse yourself in the exciting world of watches and chocolate by visiting the famous Swatch, OMEGA and Camille Bloch museums.
This all-inclusive package starts with a visit to the gleaming new exhibition spaces in the OMEGA Museum and Planet Swatch – an entertaining and interactive initiation to the art of watchmaking. Then you travel by train to the Bernese Jura, where you'll explore the world of chocolate at the CHEZ Camille Bloch Visitor Centre – tasting included!
You will stay overnight at the superb Art Déco Elite**** Hotel in the heart of Biel/Bienne, Switzerland's largest bilingual city. An ideal opportunity to browse the little shops or linger on the terraces of cafés in the old town, sample the outstanding cuisine offered in the nearby restaurants, and stroll by Lake Biel/Bienne – or even take a dip in its waters.
- 1 overnight stay at the Art Déco Hôtel Elite (incl. Breakfast)
- Visit of the Cité du Temps (Omega Museum and Planet Swatch) and an exklusive gift
- Entry to the CHEZ Camille Bloch Visitor Centre, exclusive gifts
- Two day pass for public transport in the region
- Single pricePrice per person in a double room from
- CHF 115.-
- This offer is available from Tuesdays to Sundays.
- The entrance to the Cité du Temps is free for all. By visiting the museums as part of this package, however, visitors receive a souvenir gift from both brands.
- Family rates are available on request.