Truffles are not only found in Italy and France. The soil of northern Vaud, the leading truffle region in Switzerland, is also suitable for this treasure with such a delicate aroma. Discovering this precious mushroom with enthusiastic and captivating guides, this is the experience offered to the curious and the amateurs alike.
In the Bonvillars region, 2 guides, with the participation of the Association Suisse Romande de la Truffe, offer unforgettable walks to discover the Swiss truffle.
On the program, didactic activities and demonstrations of truffle dogs along a walking route. The walk ends in a relaxed atmosphere with a tasting of a truffle-based snack served with regional wines.
Dates of the 2023 walks:
• In French (English and German on request): Saturdays September 30, October 14, November 11, November 18
• Only in French: Saturdays September 23, October 7, November 4, November 25
On request for other dates for groups from 8 people during the truffle season, from September to January.
- Per personAdult
- CHF 72.-
- Young prices ( 12 to 17 years old)
- CHF 36.-
- Kids under 12 ( with an adult)
- Guides: Alain Seletto, winemaker and Yves Giroud, mountain guide
- Online reservations.
- Registration deadline: Wednesday before the date of the ride.
- Departure: Cour de Bonvillars at 8:30 a.m., end at 12:30 p.m.
- On-site parking or public transport (PostBus, 630/635) from Yverdon-les-Bains.
- Max 15 people.
- Dogs, even on a leash, are not accepted.