A refreshing time out on Lake Biel. In addition to an overnight stay in Biel, enjoy a boat trip and a refreshing drink on St. Peter's Island.
A boat trip is guaranteed to put you in the holiday mood. Hop on board the Lake Biel Navigation Company and enjoy the passing scenery. On the north shore of Lake Biel, you will discover winegrowing villages and extensive vineyards. A stopover on St. Peter's Island is a must. Taste a glass of island wine in the restaurant and refresh yourself with a dip in the cool waters of Lake Biel. Back to your overnight stay in Biel, Switzerland's largest bilingual city, don't miss a stroll through the old town. Immerse yourself in the savoir-vivre of this unique city and let yourself be seduced by its unique atmosphere and authenticity.
- An overnight stay in a hotel near Lake Biel with a 10% discount
- Day passes for a boat trip on Lake Biel, the river Aar or the Three-Lake-Tour
- A glass of wine or a cold tea from the restaurant on the island of St. Peter
- A flyer with ideas for water-related activities in the Seeland region and the Bernese Jura
- A set of postcards
- Single pricePrice per person in a double room from
- CHF 103.-
Offer bookable from April to October