A refreshing stay on Lake Biel/Bienne. In addition to an overnight stay in Biel/Bienne, enjoy a boat cruise on Lake Biel/Bienne with a stop on idyllic St. Peter's Island, where a cold beverage awaits you at the Klosterhotel.
A boat trip gets you in the holiday spirit. Board a ship of the Bielersee-Schifffahrts-Gesellschaft and enjoy the passing scenery. The large liner navigates slowly along the north shore of Lake Biel/Bienne, where charming winegrowing villages lie nestled among idyllic vineyards. A stop at St. Peter's Island, one of the region's highlights, will top off your excursion. Enjoy a glass of Lake Biel/Bienne wine and take a dip in the refreshing waters of the lake. After a relaxing day of boating, spend the night in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland's largest bilingual city. Stroll through the historic alleys of Biel/Bienne's old town and immerse yourself in this little gem's authentic and unique atmosphere.
- An overnight stay in a hotel near Lake Biel with a 10% discount
- Day passes for a boat trip on Lake Biel, the river Aar or the Three-Lake-Tour
- A glass of wine or a cold tea from the restaurant on the island of St. Peter
- A flyer with ideas for water-related activities in the Seeland region and the Bernese Jura
- A set of postcards
- Single pricePrice per person in a double room from
- CHF 103.-
Offer valid from April to October.
- Main contact
- Tourisme Bienne Seeland Rue Centrale 60 2501 Bienne +41 (0)32 329 84 84 firstname.lastname@example.org www.biel-seeland.ch