Enjoy the unique experience of a visit of a genuine, world-renowned Swiss watchmaking manufacture.
During this unprecedented scenic tour of the Manufacture, you’ll learn about the various watchmaking professions and the entire watch manufacturing process, from designing the movement to assembling the components.
Manufacture site: the visit includes some walking and is therefore not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Tour of the Zenith Manufacture
- Conditions / supplements
- General conditions
- Manufacture site: the visit includes some walking and is therefore not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Delay: The visit starts at 9:00 am sharp. In the event of a delay, we inform you that the latecomers will not be able to join the visit.
- Cancellation: 48 hrs before visit: no charge; 24 hrs before visit: 50% of the price will be charged; less than 24 hrs: total price will be charged.
- Unforeseen events: Any unexpected event related to the organization or the intern functioning of the Manufacture may lead to the cancellation of the visit and its refund.
- Meeting place
- Manufacture Zenith, Rue des Billodes 34, Le Locle
- Visitor parking in front of the manufacture.
- 3 hours
- Departure of the visit: 9:00 am
- Meeting time: 8.45 am