A wine hike of a special kind! Taste the specialities of the Lake Biel wine-growing region and get to know its producers.
A few decades ago, the lake Biel region was mainly known for its Chasselas and Pinot Noir, but the list of the cultivated varieties has grown to count over 40 today. In addition to the classics, we also find numerous rarities and specialities. All wineries are family businesses and their fine wines are artisanal products elaborated locally.
This unique hiking tour through 3 km of vineyards provides an exciting insight into a regional traditional craft. You will get to know the diversity of the lake Biel wines as well as their producers who are passionate about providing new surprises time and again, because every wine has its own character.
- Visit of 3 wineries
- Tasting of a total of 13 wines
- Assorted cold cuts
- The vinitour is a guided tour
- Conditions / supplements
- Only upon reservation until Thursday at noon.
- Limited number of participants
- The length of this hike varies depending on the participating winemakers. The route is very exposed to the sun and can include a demanding climb of 150 meters. Please equip yourself accordingly and take enough water.
- Hiking shoes are recommended.
- Activity possible regardless of the weather
- Meeting place
- 1 p.m. at Ligerz or Twann train station (as per information on the booking confirmation - next to the language).
- French and German
- Suitable for groups