Book your tickets for an exciting family scavenger hunt! Grab the kids by the hand and follow the clues around the old town of Neuchâtel.
Set off in search of the Belle Epoque frescoes scattered around the historic heart of Neuchâtel. There are riddles, discoveries and surprises for the whole family all along the way. The smartest participants will be rewarded with a small surprise!
Book your tickets in advance and collect the material on the day of your scavenger hunt at the Neuchâtel tourist office. Opening hours are:
January to June and September to December
Monday to Friday : 9am – 12pm / 1.30pm – 5.30pm
Saturday : 9am – 12pm
July and August
Monday – Friday : 9am – 6.30pm
Saturday : 9am – 4pm
Sunday : 10am – 4pm
Scavenger hunt "Les Chenapans"
- From 11 Dec 2023 to 10 Dec 2024
- Conditions / supplements
- The visit has to be purchased at the tourism office of Neuchâtel during opening hours
- Deposit for the material : CHF 20.- per group
- Attention: the material must also be returned to the tourist office during opening hours. Outside these hours, an arrangement can be made. Please do not hesitate to contact us
- For schools and groups: reservations are required at the tourist office (by email email@example.com or telephone +41 32 889 68 90)
- Meeting place
- Tourist office, Place du Port 2, Neuchâtel
- 2 hours -2 hours 30
- English / French / German
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for groups