Dive into the heart of Panerai’s world of watchmaking, where innovation goes hand in hand with precision technology.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to visit a watch manufacturing process. In a tour through the heart of a brand-new building, this immersive experience will give you the opportunity to admire the experts at work. You will learn about the different stages in the creation of a watch, from initial design to assembly, with testing, quality controls and manufacture of components as steps along the way. As well as discovering the process of development of a watch, let yourself be surprised by the unique identity of Panerai. Inspired by the sea, the watches are the outcome of a clever combination of Italian design and Swiss watchmaking excellence. This is an extraordinary experience, with the imprint of innovation and technology.
Tour of the Manufacture
- From 23 Feb 2024 to 12 Dec 2024
- Conditions / supplements
- General conditions
- Minimum age: 14
- Manufacture site: the visit includes some walking and is therefore not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Delay: The visit starts at 1:30 pm sharp. In the event of a delay, we inform you that the latecomers will not be able to join the visit.
- Unforeseen events: Any unexpected event related to the organization or the intern functioning of the Manufacture may lead to the cancellation of the visit and its refund.
- Meeting place
- Manufacture Panerai, Route de Pierre-à-Bot 87, Neuchâtel
- 2 hours 30
- Departure of the visit: 1:30 pm
- Meeting time: 1.15 pm
- Languages: French and English alternating