- Sport & LeisureCategory
- Sport & Leisure
Scooter ride from Prêles to Gléresse - a fun and original way to discover the wine region around Lake Biel!
The excursion begins with a ride on the "Vinifuni" from Gléresse to Prêles. This panoramic funicular offers a spectacular view of the Alps, Lake Biel and St. Peter's Island. On arrival at Prêles, also known as the "Jura balcony", meet your guide and receive initial instructions before starting the descent through the vineyards on a scooter. There are several stops along the way so that the guide can give you explanations and anecdotes about the region and its wines. You will also have the opportunity to visit the famous church of Gléresse, a true emblem of the region. Back in the charming wine-growing village of Gléresse, we head for the Kreuz & See Bistro restaurant to enjoy a delicious glass of wine from the region on the shores of Lake Biel.
- 1 glass of wine or soft drink
- From 15 Apr 2023 to 14 Oct 2023
- Conditions / supplements
- The ticket for the funicular ride is not included in the offer.
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Meeting place
- Prêles, in front of the upper funicular station.
- Approx. 1.5 hours downhill
- Meeting point at 13:40 in Prêles. We recommend that you take the funicular from Gléresse at 13:34 and go directly to the guide at the funicular's arrival.
- Activity guided by a bilingual French-German guide.
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for groups
- Main contact
- Berger Events GmbH Kirchweg 4 3038 Kirchlindach +41 31 302 88 77 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standseilbahn Ligerz – Prêles 2514 Ligerz
From CHF 89.-
Suggestion - Food & Drinks
A wine hike of a special kind! Taste the specialities of the Lake Biel wine-growing region and get to know its producers.