Take this unique opportunity to discover the world of watchmaking at the Zenith manufacture in Le Locle. A watchmaking and discovery workshop to put yourself in the shoes of a watchmaker.
Book your spot at the Zenith watchmaking workshop, where you will get to work on a legendary chronometer calibre – the 5011 movement. After an introductory part familiarises you with the functioning of a mechanical watch, a passionate master watchmaker will guide you through the regulation steps. With patience and attention to detail, you will also be invited to disassemble and reassemble the core piece of the watch, using the watchmaker's tools to work on the balance spring.
- From 29 Feb 2024 to 29 Nov 2024
- Conditions / supplements
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Maximum 6 persons
- The visit involves some walking and is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Option at the end of the workshop: visit the "Starry World" of Zenith
- Meeting place
- Reception of the Manufacture Zenith, Rue des Billodes 34, 2400 Le Locle
- The last Friday afternoons of each month at 2pm
- Meeting time: 1.45pm
- Languages: French and English alternating