Accompanied night walk on snowshoes
At nightfall, discovery of the Cernets / Val-de-Travers high plateau with its particularly reliable snow cover, snack before the walk, small tasting of regional products on the way and local anecdotes. The evening can be continued in the warmth of a fondue.
There are 4 options available to you:
Option 1: The walk only
Option 2: The walk with the rental of snowshoes and hiking poles
Option 3: The walk with the fondue meal
Option 4: The walk with the rental and the meal
- Conditions / supplements
- Meeting point at the Hôtel-restaurant des Cernets at 17:00, adjustment of the snowshoes in the warmth and small snack.
- Possibility of getting to the Hôtel-restaurant des Cernets by public transport (Snow bus for the last few kilometres)
- Bring your own winter equipment (including a headlamp)
- Walk of about 2 hours. Maximum 4km. Level: easy.
- In case of low snowfall, a torchlight walk will be proposed.
- Meeting place
- Hôtel-Restaurant Les Cernets, Les Petits-Cernets 201, 2126 Les Verrières
- 2 Hours
- Suitable for groups