The charming Hôtel de Ville in La Brévine welcomes you for a relaxing stay and prepares a tasty picnic based on local products for your excursion the next day.
Take a two-day getaway to discover the enchanting landscapes of Vallée de La Brévine in summer. You will enjoy the numerous hiking possibilities through the vast expanses of the Jura and you will be able to relax on the shores of the Lac des Taillères for a picnic and a moment of contemplation.
- An overnight stay, with breakfast, for two people at the Hotel de Ville de La Brévine
- A picnic for two persons with local products
- The picnic basket includes:
- Potato salad with Neuchâtel braisi (dried meat)
- Club sandwich from La Brévine Valley (Siberian sausage / Britchon cheese)
- Neuchâtel-style bricelet
- Red fruit cake
- Fruit of the season
- Wine : ½ bottle of Oeil de perdrix