Neuchâtel Tourist Card
Unique in Switzerland!
1 night = visit Pays de Neuchâtel free of charge (including museums and public transport)!
- the public transport system of Neuchâtel (train, funicular and bus)
- an entry to 25 museums in the canton
- a cruise on lakes Neuchâtel (cruise South shore) and des Brenets
- a 1 day bicycle rental in Neuchâtel or Le Locle
- a trip on the chairlift in Buttes-La Robella
This card is distributed by the host on the guest's arrival. It is valid from the time of check-in till midnight on the day of departure (15 days maximum).
It can be used in all the Onde Verte zones (except zone 42 – Les Bois/Saignelégier).
Good to know
Only one card is issued per guest; each card is nominative and entitles travel in 2nd class only.
Pets and bicycles are not included in this offer.
The card is not valid on night buses (Noctambus) or on special or flat rate trips.