Sentier du Vallon
- 7 km
- Ascents | DescentsAscents | Descents
- 56 m | 149 m
- 1 h 35
- Technical | Fitness levelTechnical | Fitness level
- Sporty | Very easy
Nature, use of water in the region and local industry to discover between Saint-Imier and Courtelary.
Departing from St-Imier, the heart of watchmaking which saw the birth of great brands such as the Longines factory, this hike invites you to discover the industrial development of the St-Imier valley and the way in which it has managed to exploit its hydraulic power.
This walk leads to the splendid source of the River Doux, situated in the heart of a forest between the villages of Villeret and Cormoret, nicknamed the little Venice of Ergüel. We then reach the final destination, Courtelary (known for its famous chocolate factory Camille Bloch). A visit of the Visitor Center Camille Bloch is a great idea to conclude this hike.
- Accessible by train from Biel to St. Imier
- - Walking time: 1h45
- - Possibility to visit the chocolate factory CHEZ Camille Bloch in Courtelary
- Height Difference
Height Difference Back
- 56 m
- 149 m
- Main contact
- Jura bernois Tourisme Place de la Gare 2 2610 St-Imier +41 32 942 39 42 firstname.lastname@example.org jurabernois.ch
La Chocolaterie à croquer !
takes you on a journey of taste and discovery, a course of which you alone determine.