A trail for everyone, whatever their age and whatever their beliefs.
The Discovery Trail is a playful and meditative path that offers hikers the opportunity to reflect on what makes them happy. Starting from the church of Sornetan, a wooden owl welcomes the visitors and invites them to set off on the trail. All along the path, informative boards on the theme of happiness are there to invite the hiker to reflect on the joys of life. Ideal for young and old alike, this nature trail allows you to regain your energy and forget the worries of everyday life to focus on the joys of life.
- 8 stations
- The section church - forest cabin (1300 m) is wheelchair accessible
- The section B3 to B6 is not wheelchair accessible, the path leads through the forest
- Suitable for a broad public, interactive (5 senses and 4 elements)
- Good shoes are recommended
- Children's signs have been placed next to the signs for adults
- Bus line : 21 Moutier - Bellelay
- City start