Sentier des Monts
Mont-Soleil – Mont-Crosin
Sentier des Monts. © Reto Duriet
- 6 km
- Ascents | DescentsAscents | Descents
- 161 m | 155 m
- 1 h 30
- Technical | Fitness levelTechnical | Fitness level
- Family friendly | Very easy
This trail links the Mont-Soleil solar power plant to the Mont-Crosin wind power plant and offers games and information relating to renewable energy, fauna, flora, global warming, geology and the weather.
This trail connects the solar power plant of Mont-Soleil to the wind power plant of Mont-Crosin and features games and information about renewable energy, fauna, flora, global warming, geology and weather. All along the trail, visitors can admire huge fields of solar panels, an astronomical observatory, fascinatingly large and elegant wind turbines, and a panoramic view of the Alps and the Jura. And if you want to stretch your legs, you can rent bicycles, segways or scooters from the funicular.
Good to know
Good to know
- From the trail, magnificent view over the Alps and the Jura
- Picnic areas
- Possibility of renting sport material (scooters, e-bikes, Segway, snowshoes) at the funicular of St-Imier-Mont-Soleil and at the sports shop in St-Imier (cross-country skis, downhill skies, snowshoes).
- Horse drawn cart rides
- City start
- Main contact
- Jura bernois Tourisme Place de la Gare 2 2610 St-Imier +41 32 942 39 42 firstname.lastname@example.org jurabernois.ch