Let one of the brewers guide you through the former tinsmith's shop, which is now a brewery
After a welcome drink, a brewer will guide you through the premises and explain the production process. You can also compare the different types of malt and hops used and taste various beers from the range as well as the exclusive current specialities.
- Prices per personVisit and tasting
- CHF 20.-
- Visit and cheese/beer pairing
- CHF 36.-
- Visit, tasting and meat/cheese aperitif
- CHF 31.-
- Languages: English, French and German
- Maximum 30 persons
- The visit includes: a welcome drink, guided tour of the premises with explanations of the brewing process and the history of the brewery, tasting at the end of the visit (5-6 beers) accompanied by cooked malt for snacking
- Minimum fee if less than 5 people: CHF 100.
- Booking required