Reach the mythical Vue des Alpes by public transport from the Val-de-Ruz.
In winter, the Nordic'Bus takes less than a quarter of an hour from the centre of Cernier to the grandiose Vue des Alpes. A great opportunity for skiers, cross-country skiers, snowshoe trekkers and winter hikers to reach this exceptional leisure paradise by public transport.
- Prices per personRound trip
- CHF 7.-
- Runs to Tête de Ran, with stops at Les Loges (ski lift), La Vue des Alpes and Crêt-Meuron (ski lift)
- During the school holidays (27.12.2021 - 07.01.2022 and 28.02-04.03.2022), the Nordic'BUS runs every day
- The general, half-fare and Onde Verte season tickets (including at least zone 30) are also recognised on the route
- The ticket also allows you to use the Snowbus - line 425 which serves Les Bugnenets-Savagnières. By combining the two, excursions on the crest of Mont d'Amin or via La Joux-du-Plâne become possible