Circuit secret St-Ursanne
- DauerRecommended Duration
- 2 h 30
Discover St-Ursanne in an unusual way!
Follow in the footsteps of a famous historian, using a digital access key and the “Circuit Secret 1'400e” app on your cell phone. During this interactive visit, be prepared to let the stones tell their story and discover the city’s rich history as you stop at several of its landmarks and enter unusual places in the medieval centre.
With its innovative design combining state-of-the-art technology and autonomous access to places, the Circuit Secret® (Secret Circuit) delivers a unique experience for the entire family. Content and functionality of the app are designed for users of all ages.
Celebrating the 1400th anniversary of the death of Saint Ursicinus, the circuit was created under the direction of John Howe, best known for his work on the production of The Lord of the Rings.
Annual closure of the Secret Circuit: Mid-January to Mid-February
- Jura Tourism: from April to October: Monday-Friday 9am-12pm and 2pm-4pm / Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 10am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-4pm
- Peanut Medieval Lodge: According to the opening hours of the hotel (Information on +41 32 461 31 49)
- Prices per personAdults
- CHF 9.-
- Children 7-16 years old
- CHF 6.-
- CHF 8.-
- Group rateDiscount Group from 10 to 20 people
- 10 %
- Discount Group from 20 people
- 40 %
- To be ready on the day of your visit, download the application on your phone before you come to St-Ursanne, by searching "Circuit Secret" in Google play or the App store (in French or German only). Also remember to open the application for the second download.
- Please bring good shoes (walking path) for doing the Circuit Secret
- Circuit created under the direction of John Howe
- The activity can also be booked with a guide.
- With your JURA-PASS, you receive 20% discount on 1 entry.
- With your Club BCJ (Banque Cantonale du Jura), you receive 20% discount on 1 entry.
- Rentals and information available at the Jura Tourism office in St-Ursanne (Place Roger Schaffter) or at the Hotel Peanut Medieval Lodge in St-Ursanne, during business hours
- Free Wi-Fi
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Suitable for groups
- Public transport
- Jura Tourisme Place Roger Schaffter 2882 St-Ursanne +41 32 432 41 90 email@example.com juratourisme.ch