Discover St-Ursanne in an unusual way!
Follow in the footsteps of a famous historian, using a digital access key and the “Circuit Secret 1'400e” app on your cell phone. During this interactive visit, be prepared to let the stones tell their story and discover the city’s rich history as you stop at several of its landmarks and enter unusual places in the medieval centre.
With its innovative design combining state-of-the-art technology and autonomous access to places, the Circuit Secret® (Secret Circuit) delivers a unique experience for the entire family. Content and functionality of the app are designed for users of all ages.
Celebrating the 1400th anniversary of the death of Saint Ursicinus, the circuit was created under the direction of John Howe, best known for his work on the production of The Lord of the Rings.
Annual closure of the Secret Circuit: December, January
November to March: only possible to rent at the Hôtel du Boeuf de St-Ursanne from Tuesday-Sunday: 9am-6pm.
April to October: renting possible at Jura Tourisme and at the Hôtel du Boeuf de St-Ursanne.
- CHF 9.-
Enfant 7-16 ans
- CHF 6.-
- CHF 8.-
Tarifs de groupe
Réduction pour les groupes de 10 à 20 personnes
- 10 %
Réduction pour les groupes dès 20 personnes
- 40 %
Good to know
- To be ready on the day of your visit, download the application on your phone before you come to St-Ursanne, by searching "Circuit Secret" in Google play or the App store (in French or German only). Also remember to open the application for the second download.
- Please bring good shoes (walking path) for doing the Circuit Secret
- Circuit created under the direction of John Howe
- Annual closing : December, January
- The activity can also be booked with a guide.
- With your JURA-PASS, you receive 20% discount on 1 entry.
- With your Club BCJ (Banque Cantonale du Jura), you receive 20% discount on 1 entry.
- Rentals and information available at the Jura Tourism office in St-Ursanne (Place Roger Schaffter), during business hours, or at the Hotel du Boeuf (Rue du 23-Juin 60, in St-Ursanne).
- Free Wi-Fi
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Suitable for groups