A great family outing from Biel/Bienne.
Take your family on an exciting railway scavenger hunt through the “Grosse Moos” (The Great Marsh). During the journey, you can help the little “Moosrugger” train find the Seeland’s Lucky Turnip. The puzzle promises plenty of action and fun as well as interesting information about vegetable farming and the over 100-year-old history of the Moosrugger.
To embark on this adventure, you will need a puzzle brochure, something to write and a valid ticket for the Biel/Bienne–Ins Dorf–Täuffelen route. The puzzle brochure is available for free at travel centres, on the trains of Aare Seeland mobil and at the Biel/Bienne and Ins railway stations.
- Custom hours on request
- Wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor parking space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic area available
Good to know
- Only available in German.
- Recommended age: 4-10 years.
- Everyone needs a valid ticket, no special tickets required.
- No reservations required.
- The puzzle can be done year-round.
- At the end, there will be a small reward for the children.
- All participants will have the chance to win Aare Seeland mobil travel vouchers.
Links & PDFs