From Vaumarcus to Le Landeron, about forty winemakers warmly welcome wine lovers in their cellars and let you discover their different wines.
The Neuchâtel open wine cellars days are a good opportunity to discover the richness and quality of Neuchâtel wines, which go far beyond the traditional Oeil-de-Perdrix or unfiltered Chasselas.
- Single priceOpen wine cellars days
- Prices per personThe chef's plate
- CHF 28.-
- Travel from wine cellar to wine cellar and throughout the canton by public transport for CHF 10 per day (CHF 5 with half-fare)
- The restaurant owners welcome you on Saturday for lunch and offer you a plate of the Chef accompanied by a glass of Neuchâtel wine
- Wine Dine Stay offer: extend your Neuchâtel epicurean experience by staying in a hotel in the region