The glassblowing workshop is located at the entrance to the Twannbach gorge. The fine glass items can be purchased on the premises.
The Zünd glassblowing workshop is located not far from the Douanne gorge. Visitors can see the artist at work, creating various glass objects, or make their own. Thanks to the colorful character of Reto Zünd, the workshop is lively and invigorating. It is true that this artist handles his art like no other! He finds his inspiration through nature and crafts. In the enchanting setting of the thousand and one glass objects, the restaurant offers fresh and seasonal cuisine. Vegetables from the garden, freshly picked mushrooms and fresh or smoked trout from the pond are the main dishes of the house. During the meal, the spectator is treated to a sumptuous demonstration of glass blowing.
- Price per groupSee the artist Reto Zünd perform live
- CHF 50.-
- The glass blowing artists can be watched while they work in the workshop
- Seasonal delicacies are served in the adjoining restaurant, and trout can be pre-ordered fresh from the pond
- Experimental gastronomy: A special kind of dinner, for 8 or more people
- Bus line : 132 La Neuveville - Nods
- On-site catering
- Exhibition / explanations
- Suitable for groups