Thanks to your smartphone, help Pierre to recover his memories and find his great love.
A digital app helps visitors to seek out romantic reminders of the Belle Époque as they plunge into the social realities of the early 20th century. Fifteen interconnected terminals along the route get your grey cells working with archive materials, photos, games and quizzes.
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
Good to know
- Languages: English, French and German
- The tour is done on foot (2km)
- Ideal to explore the city
- Intended for kids above 12 years old
- Accessible with stroller