Unspoilt nature is the keynote of Lake Biel/Bienne's southern shore.
The BTI train runs along the south shore of Lake Biel. From Biel, via Täuffelen, to Ins, the travelers enjoy a magnificent view of the lake or St. Peter's Island. There's quite an extensive nature conservation zone between Mörigen Bay and the Hagneck power plant. And the temptation to linger awhile at any of the lovely bathing spots is irresistible!
Good to know
- Inline skating in the Great Marsh
- Hike: Hohmannsfluh - Erlach - St. Peter's Island
- Hike along the shore of Lake Biel/Bienne
- Paid parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for groups
- Air conditioning available
Links & PDFs