Individuals, couples and groups have the possibility to taste, compare and discuss the regional wines and to pick out their favourites in a welcoming atmosphere.
Those looking for a wine-tasting experience on the shores of Lake Biel are spoilt for choice. The most obvious option is the Pfropfhüsli at Twann at Twann. This carefully restored building houses the Viniterra wine-tasting centre. Its hosts open a range of wines that can be consumed by the glass. They know everything about wines and winemakers and offer excellent advice.
Tuesday - Friday
- 17:00 - 21:00
- 14:00 - 20:00
- 14:00 - 19:00
- Accessible by public transport
- Custom hours on request
- Suitable for groups
Good to know
- The unique 100-year-old Pfropfhüsli has recently been restored. It is now open as a venue for tasting and purchasing wine.
- Groups of 10 or more are also welcome by arrangement.
- A Carnozet room may also be booked for private events.
- Saucisses au marc and fondue vigneronne.
Links & PDFs