A lot of local animals live at the foot of the Bözingenberg and are waiting for visitors.
A perfect outing for the entire family at the foot of the Bözingenberg. The visitors can observe native species, like deer, ibex, chamois, wild boars, dwarf goats and a lot of other local animal.
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Guided tours
- Exhibition / explanations
- Suitable for groups
- Picnic area available
Good to know
- The zoo of Biel offers many native animals a natural habitat and loving care.
- There are no fences around the park and the entry is free.
- Picnic spots available.
- For schools or groups: guided tours on request.
Links & PDFs