At the foot of the Boujean mountain, some 150 local animals have found a home.
The freely accessible zoo provides a natural habitat for many local animals and is ideally situated in the forest at the foot of the Boujean mountain. Families can see wild boar, marmots, deer and owls, among others. With its picnic area and playground, the zoo invites you to discover, play and relax.
- No fences around the park, free entry.
- Picnic areas and playground available.
- For classes or groups: Guided tours on request.
- Animals can be fed with food from the park, food is available in the park.
- Dogs on a lead are allowed.
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Guided tours
- Exhibition / explanations
- Suitable for groups
- Picnic area available