Ins lies at the edge of the Great Marsh, right on the language border.
Ins is situated on a terrace on the edge of the Great Marsh. From there you can enjoy the breathtaking views over Lake Biel, Lake Murten and Lake Neuchâtel. Beside cosy farm houses visitors will also find beautiful patrician houses which remind us that Ins is the bridge between the French and German parts of Switzerland.
- On the trail of Albert Anker: visit to the birthplace and studio of Albert Anker.
- The "Eisser Weg": a network of four routes with information boards about the sights in and around the village of Ins.
- Ins and its oven houses: guided tours of the oven houses followed by tasting of regional specialities.
- French name of the village: Anet
- Paid parking
- Accessible by public transport
- On-site catering
- Guided tours
- Suitable for groups