Slip into the skin of a watchmaker in this introductory workshop.
Learn how to assemble a mechanical watch during a city break in La Chaux-de-Fonds and Le Locle. You will spend the night at La Maison DuBois, a charming B&B and the first watch fair of the Jura mountain range.
Good to know
- The package is exceptionally not available from January to April 2020 due to the filming of the serie Wilder at La Maison DuBois in Le Locle. Thank you for your understanding.
- Package for two or one persons that includes :
- 1 night with breakfast at the Maison DuBois, Le Locle
- Free pass for the Neuchatel public transports as well as for many touristic attractions (including La Chaux-de-Fonds' and Le Locle's watch museums)
- 1 initiation to the different stages of a mechanical watch assembly at the LMEC workshop, Le Locle*
- A traditional meal at the Ferme des Brandt restaurant, La Chaux-de-Fonds**
- Free rental of two Storiabox tablets (only available in French and German) – augmented reality visit of the city, La Chaux-de-Fonds
- * Languages: French and Italian. A German or English translation is available with an extra cost.
- ** Closed on Mondays and Wednesdays; traditional meal: cheese fondue, Jura country ham with röstis (fried potatoes) or vegetarian plate (excluding beverages).
Prices per person
- CHF 307.-
- CHF 379.-
Links & PDFs