Slip into the skin of a watchmaker in this introductory workshop.
Learn how to assemble a mechanical watch during a city break in La Chaux-de-Fonds and Le Locle. You will spend the night at La Maison DuBois, a charming B&B and the first watch fair of the Jura mountain range.
Prices per person
- CHF 330.-
- CHF 405.-
Good to know
- Package for two or one persons that includes :
- 1 night with breakfast at the Maison DuBois, Le Locle
- Free pass for the Neuchatel public transports as well as for many touristic attractions (including La Chaux-de-Fonds' and Le Locle's watch museums.
- Initiation to the functioning of a mechanical movement at the Garde Temps, La Chaux-de-Fonds
- A traditional meal at the Ferme des Brandt restaurant, La Chaux-de-Fonds**
- Free rental of two Storiabox tablets (only available in French and German) – augmented reality visit of the city, La Chaux-de-Fonds
- ** Closed on Mondays and Wednesdays; traditional meal: cheese fondue, Jura country ham with röstis (fried potatoes) or vegetarian plate (excluding beverages).
Links & PDFs