Discover one of the world’s rare enamelling workshops in the watch making industry.
One of the world's handful of watch dial enamellers welcomes you to her workshop in Peseux and shares her watchmaking experience with infectious passion. An extraordinary chance to discover this highly prized and unique art.
New in 2020: express your creativity and take back home a souvenir that you will have enameled yourself.
Good to know
- Reservation required
- The visit includes the enameling of a small piece of copper
- Languages: French or Italian (German or English with translator: price supplement)
- Number of person: max. 2 persons
- Possibility to participate in classes of basic training only on request. Please first contact Tourism neuchâtelois
Prices for groups
Up to 4 persons
- CHF 450.-
German or English translation
- CHF 75.-
- Free parking
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Custom hours on request
Links & PDFs