Build one's own watch with the help of a watchmaker.
A unique watchmaking experience: assemble your own mechanical watch – and take it home with you! An immersion course in watchmaking expertise in Le Locle's industrial zone.
Prices per person
- CHF 750.-
Workshop for groups from 3 to 6 persons
- CHF 945.-
Individual workshop (1-2 persons)
- CHF 1385.-
Possibility to purchase a box
- CHF 25.-
- CHF 200.-
Good to know
- Due to the health measures put in place to stop the pandemic, our watchmaking workshop for groups are strictly limited to 4 people until further notice.
- For your information, it's mandatory to wear a mask for the entire duration of the workshop.
- Activity available throughout the year, reservation required
- Scheduled workshop: every second Wednesday of the month (5 p.m. to 9 p.m.) and every last Saturday of the month 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.)
- Exclusive and group workshop: times and reservation on request
- Languages: french, english, italian (german with translator: price supplement)
- Welcome: coffee-croissant or aperitif offered
- Number of person: max. 10 people
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Free parking
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Custom hours on request
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Suitable for groups