A magnificent mediaeval town built around a square planted with ancient trees.
The charming small mediaeval town of Le Landeron has many a story to tell: from its construction on marshland – defying all the odds – to the ramparts that surround it: an irresistible treat for heritage buffs!
- Guided tour (up to 20 persons per guide)Tour of the old town (1h)
- CHF 100.-
- Tour of the old town and the suburbs (1h30)
- CHF 130.-
- Access by public transport: Le Landeron SBB train station
- Tour on request
- Languages: French and German
- Individual visit: free brochure "Le Landeron on foot" at your disposal (French and German)
- Suitable for groups