The resort where champion Didier Cuche started his career. Train there to go for gold!
It was here, on the north face of the Chasseral, that ski champion Didier Cuche made his debut. 30 km of runs to delight skiers of all levels: blue, red and black, a snowpark for freeriders and little trails through the forest for adventurers!
- Prices per person for one dayAdults
- CHF 40.-
- CHF 34.-
- Students (up to 26 years old)
- CHF 32.-
- Children (between 7 and 16 years old)
- CHF 23.-
- Number of ski lifts: 8
- Km of runs: 30
- A bus service (Snowbus) offers to reach the ski slopes of Saint-Imier or Neuchâtel via Val-de-Ruz
- Refreshment kiosks and restaurants at the bottom and on the slopes
- Two winter sports schools: Bugnenets site T. +41 78 666 20 00 and Savagnières site T. +41 79 611 79 91
- Ski hire: Tof-Sports, Saint-Imier, T. +41 32 941 39 07